Minggu, 26 April 2009

Jerry 33 Pounds lost



"I’ve taken off 16 inches with ShapeWorks™."


Jerry
33 Pounds lost
Before: 211
After: 178

Computer engineer Jerry P. was a true workaholic, working upwards of 14 hours a day. “I ate one meal a day,” he explains, “and I had no energy.” Even though he rarely stopped to eat, Jerry’s lifestyle, demanding profession and stress caused him to put on weight and inches.

“Three days after starting ShapeWorks™ I felt so much energy.”

Thanks to a recommendation from a client, Jerry started on a ShapeWorks™ personalized weight-loss program–and began to see results fast! “I lost 33 pounds and 16 inches,” he says. “Now I’m enjoying three great meals each day–including two Formula 1 Nutritional Shakes. And best of all, I have the energy to do the things I want to do.”*

“I’m enjoying my meals and still losing weight.”

How I Did It:

* I stayed faithful to the products.
* I enjoyed two Formula 1 Nutritional Shakes a day with frozen fruit.
* When I wanted something sweet, I ate a Protein Bar.
* If I wanted something crunchy, I ate theSoy Nuts with Cardia® Salt.
* I’d give myself a treat occasionally, like pizza or wings.
* I kept track of my progress with a weight-and measurement chart.

1 komentar:

Kara mengatakan...

The Herbalife came highly recommended to me, and I must say that I just love them. I've also been on the Shapeworks diet and it's wonderful. I have lost 12 pounds in the past month and I feel better than I have in years!