Minggu, 26 April 2009

Brenda Caswell 34 POUNDS LOST




Brenda Caswell
34 POUNDS LOST
Before: 165
After: 131

“My self-esteem was so low, I was afraid to leave my house.”

At 165 pounds, Brenda Caswell was very unhappy. “I felt like I was failing my husband, my children and myself,” she remembers. Brenda had tried everything to lose weight–six months with a personal trainer, several weight-loss programs–but she didn’t see any results.

“Diet after diet let me down, and I was ready to give up.”

Then, Brenda discovered Before ShapeWorks™ products. “The first thing I noticed was that it was so easy,” recalls Brenda. “I dropped to 123 pounds,” she beams. Then, Brenda had her lean-to-fat body ratio tested with a ShapeScan™ Body Analyzer and found she needed to increase her protein intake, which she did. “I lost six more inches, gained lean muscle, and reached my ideal weight of 131.” Brenda credits the ShapeWorks™ products with restoring her happiness. “I am a mother to my children again, and my husband has his wife back!”*

“ShapeWorks™ has given me my life back.”

1 komentar:

Kara mengatakan...

The Herbalife came highly recommended to me, and I must say that I just love them. I've also been on the Shapeworks diet and it's wonderful. I have lost 12 pounds in the past month and I feel better than I have in years!